Facade fiberglass reinforced mesh
Facade fiberglass reinforced mesh is designed to reliably protect the plastered walls from cracking both inside and outside the buildings.
Fiberglass is easily and quickly processed compatible with all types of painting and plaster compositions and provide high quality and durability of walls, floors and ceilings.
The use of fiberglass mesh in facade plastering is obligatory because it allows to increase the quality and durability of the wall surface using even inexpensive materials.
Facade reinforced mesh is made of fiberglass and have unique technical, physical and practical properties:
– resistance to aggressive environments;
– ability to withstand high longitudinal and transverse loads;
– good grip with mineral binders
– ability to significantly improve the mechanical and strength characteristics of reinforced surfaces.
Facade mesh is used in all plaster systems facade insulation.
These systems are designed to increase the thermal resistivity of the external walls of buildings and are the most effective method of saving heat energy.
Fiberglass improves the mechanical strength of the plastering layer of the thermal insulation system reliably protecting it from cracking.
In an aggressive environment on the facade of the building the mesh assumes the main load and increases the mechanical strength of the plastered surfaces several times.
Depending on the size of the cell and the composition of the impregnation facade mesh can be used as:
– the reinforced material for a plaster layer when carrying out internal and facade works;
– in the manufacture of self-leveling floors in the premises;
– to seal cracks in the ceilings, walls before plastering and painting;
– for seal of joints of drywall, in isolation of oil and gas pipelines and various tanks.
A few tips on the use of facade fiberglass mesh:
– when working with fiberglass, use tools made of stainless material only;
– Do not use at temperatures below 5 C;
– Do not use in strong solar illumination or wind;
– Cut the grid into track beds of the required length. Glue the blades into each other with overlapping of 10 cm;
– Apply a layer of reinforced mass, plaster or glue evenly, according to the manufacturer’s instructions;
– Embed the reinforced mesh in the base plaster layer. Don’t place it directly on the plastered surface!
All plaster meshes certified in Russia have a high resistance to corrosive media and can withstand tensile stress, which can significantly improve the mechanical and strength characteristics of reinforced facade surfaces in building facades.
There are types of fiberglass mesh most often used in internal and external plastering:
– Facade mesh STANDARD 4,5×4,5 and 4×4 each cell, with a density of 165 and 160 g/sq. m is suitable for reinforcement of thin and thick layers of plaster in the facade thermal insulation systems.
– Facade mesh TUBULAR 6,8×5,5 each cell, with a density of 320 g/sq. m is suitable for reinforced /vandal-proof/ reinforcement outer and inner plaster layers.
– facade mesh ARCHITECTURAL 2×2 each cell, with a density of 65 g/sq. m is suitable for reinforced plaster layers in interior finishing works.
If you want to order a facade fiberglass mesh, leave a request or call the specified phones.