Reveal bead PVC with soft-lip
The bead is used for reveal finishing indoors and on facades of buildings, including the installation of thermal insulation system of plaster type (ETICS), and is designed for high quality sealing and waterproofing of joints in window and door structures.
|Thickness of the plaster layer, сm||Width, m||Length, m||Quantity per pack|
|Other bead sizes are available on request|
|Packaging: cardboard box|
- perfectly smooth application of plaster on the perimeter of the reveal serves as a lath for wall alignment;
- quick and cost-effective option for sealing and waterproofing of the assembly joint;
- deformation tape prevents cracks between the plaster and the window/door unit;
- protects the assembly joint from external weather influences;
- keeps thermal insulation function of the assembly joint and contributes to heat loss reduction through the joint;
- provides reliable protection of the window or door structure from mechanical damage and contamination during finishing works;
- provides aesthetic connection of plaster to the window/door frame;
- additional treatment of joints with sealants is not required;
- twice reduces the time required for reveal finishing.
- Made of shatterproof, weather- and alkali- resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), provided with protective bar, self-adhesive moisture-proofing seal and a lath for wall levelling.
- Provided with additional protection of the seal with thermoplastic elastomer – SOFT LIP.
The profile is used for finishing slopes indoors and on the facades of buildings including the installation of thermal insulation system of plaster type (ETICS) , and is designed for high-quality sealing and hermetization of assembly joint of window and door structures.
The profile is used for finishing slopes indoors and on the facades of buildings including the installation of plaster type thermal insulation system and is designed for high-quality sealing and hermetization of the assembly joints of window and door structures