Reveal bead PVC REINFORCED with mesh
The profile is used for finishing slopes indoors and on the facades of buildings including the installation of plaster type thermal insulation system and is designed for high-quality sealing and hermetization of joints of window and door structures
|Thickness of the plaster layer, mm||Width, m||Length, m||Quantity per pack|
|6||10 – 12,5||2,4||72|
|9||10 – 12,5||2,4||72|
|Other profile sizes are available on request|
|Packaging: cardboard box|
- reinforced perforated shelf eliminates mobility of the profile during finishing works and provides additional reinforcement of the surface including thick-layer heavy plasters
- increased 5 mm wide wall alignment guide provides wider support area for plastering tools
- new generation of sealing spunbond-tapes with a stronger level of glue adhesion and high resistance to ultraviolet provides a strong fixation of the profile on any surface
- to protect the field joint from external weather influences and vapor from inside the premises
- to keep the thermal insulation function of the installation seam, reduces heat loss and saves heating costs
- to provide reliable protection of the window or door structure from mechanical damage and contamination during finishing works
- to provide aesthetic connection of plaster to the window / door frame
- additional treatment of joints with sealants is not required
- reduces the time for finishing slopes in 2 times
- made of impact-resistant, weather- resistant and alkali-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It also has a protective strip and self-adhesive seal
- resistant to UV radiation.
The profile is used for finishing slopes indoors and on the facades of buildings including the installation of thermal insulation system of plaster type and is designed for high-quality sealing and hermetization of joints of window and door structures. When finishing slopes up to a width of 15 cm the profile can be applied without reinforcement mesh by overlapping the mesh angle profile perforated on the shelf of the adjacent profile.
The profile is used for reinforcement and alignment of the plaster layer of the external horizontal angles on the facades of buildings during the installation of the plaster type thermal insulation system (for example, above window and door openings, on boxes for roller shutters, load-bearing balconies, grounds, window slopes, non-plaster-form ground connections, etc.).