Dripnose bead universal PVC with mesh
The profile is used for reinforcement and alignment of the plaster layer of the external horizontal angles on the facades of buildings during the installation of the plaster type thermal insulation system (for example, above window and door openings, on boxes for roller shutters, load-bearing balconies, grounds, window slopes, non-plaster-form ground connections, etc.).
See mount assembly
|Size of mesh, cm||Width, m||Length, m||Quantity per pack|
|Other profile sizes are available on request|
|Packaging: cardboard box|
- profile provides removal of water and condensate in vertical areas excluding the ingress of moisture in a stagnant horizontal portions
- ensures smooth finishing of the plaster layer
- the drain edge has guides for wall alignment under the base and reinforcing plaster layers, providing also better adhesion of plaster to the core of PVC profile
- perforated PVC core and fiberglass mesh provide the best reinforcement of the plaster and extremely
- minimize crack formation in moisture-prone areas
- can be used as both open and closed profile at the same time
- made of impact-resistant, weather-and alkali-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with glued fiberglass mesh width of at least 10 cm and a density of at least 145 g/kV.mmm.
- UV resistant and non-corrosive
The profile is used for finishing slopes indoors and on the facades of buildings including the installation of plaster type thermal insulation system and is designed for high-quality sealing and hermetization of joints of window and door structures
Profile is used for the reinforcement of non-standard internal and external angles of varying degrees on the facades of buildings, including when installing plaster type thermal insulation system. It can be applied when performing internal plastering.